Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I know it has been too long!

So I guess I am one of those people that loves the idea of blogging, but just doesn't get to it. I want to keep you guys updated and I love seeing everyone elses, but I get lazy. Especially now. I am ready to have a baby! I have to have a c-section so it is scheduled for October 28th. I wish I was having a November baby, but I don't want to wait that long anymore. We are excited although nervous. I hope Bailey will do well. I am sad because she can't come to the hospital to see him because of the crazy flu stuff. I understand, but I am sad I won't see her. So I don't have internet at home anymore it is just on my phone and I haven't figured out how to blog from it so I am at my moms. I will get to it so I can put on new pictures!
Anyway I love this time of year, autumn is beautiful and calming. I love the crisp smell of fall outside and the atmosphere of football games. I have been craving granny smith apples so this has been a good time of year for that! Well, Happy Halloween, I will post baby pictures!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I can't believe it is alreday time for you to have your baby. I am sure the 9 months have gone by slower for you:). I can't wait to see the pictures. I will be checking for updates!!! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hey you guys! How is everything going? I am assuming that you have had your baby...:)I hope all is going well for mom and baby. I can't wait to see pictures.

Annie said...

Oops! I was signed in as Roger, that was me that wrote the above comment:)