Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas I know I am a little late!

Christmas was wonderful! I didn't have to work this year! We spent Christmas Eve at Paul's parents and had a candle light dinner with them.
We got a new camera so that has been fun to play with. I can't believe how out of date technology can be. Our camera was 5 years old and it was time to retire.
So this is how it is at my moms house every year. Yes it is a little crazy, but I love it. All of the little girls got stuffed horses from Nettie and Sage and Bailey loves hers.





Bailey got a kitchen set! It was so fun to see her face when she saw it. She is such a perfectionist so she gets very upset when the pizza wont stay on the plate, or the microwave won't close. She seriously needs anger managment classes haha! I love this time of year!








No comments: