Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Treats


I always love the holidays because there are sooooo many goodies to make and enjoy. These are my apple dumplings. They are just cored and peeled apples with cinnamon and sugar inside. Then you wrap them up in pie crust and bake them. Last but not least you pour on the caramel and scoop up the ice cream! Bailey is going to be a great little cook. She had to help me roll out the dough and pretty much try everything I did. It was very fun, but then she wanted to play in the flour and that was too much for me. I hope all of you enjoy your Thanksgiving! If you want the recipe it is really easy and you will look like a pro chef!

























3 comments:

Jason Both said...

looks yummy!

Meg said...

Chalaine,I am so excited that you have a blog. I didn't know. I love being able to keep up to date on everyone through the blogging world. I can't believe how big/old your little girl is. They grow way too fast. Please keep in touch. And maybe we can see eachother when I am home for Christmas.

jared & amy nelson said...

Bug,
I miss your apple dumplings. Will you make me some? Brooke has only proofed two pictures so I am waiting for the rest, you may have to help me pick some for Christmas cards. Hope you have a great thanksgiving. We are back in town so I will call and see what you are up to. Love amy